Chartered Building Surveyors Shrewsbury
Record Associates is a Shropshire based firm of Chartered Building Surveyors Shrewsbury, Project Managers and Development Consultants which specialises in providing property and construction expertise both regionally and nationally across the Residential, Commercial and Public Sectors.
Our Vision is Simple… To provide high quality cost effective advice and excellent client service using our diverse property skills, experience and expertise.
Our priority is our customers so no matter whether you are a private homeowner or the representative of a large organisation you will receive the same high standard of professional service and advice.
Here are five reasons to choose us:
- 1. We are an independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors and Project Managers who are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- 2. All services are Director led with over 15 yrs experience in practice.
- 3. We strive to deliver a service that we would wish to receive ourselves. That means…
- Understanding what is required
- Being responsive
- Providing a personal touch focused on good communication
- Communicating in plain English
- Highlighting key issues and offering simple, concise advice with pragmatic solutions
- 4. Partnership and collaboration lies at the very heart of our services. We believe that working with clients to understand issues, develop insight and generate solutions brings the best results.
- 5. Competitive, affordable pricing coupled with hard earned expertise so we are able to provide the very best value for money.
Record Associates is owned and managed by Julian Record, a Chartered Building Surveyor & Chartered Project Manager and former Partner at Drivers Jonas. Julian has in excess of 15 years experience as a building surveyor, project manager and real estate advisor within the residential, commercial and public sectors having worked for WSP Group in their residential building surveying department before joining Drivers Jonas in 1999 and Deloitte in 2010 where Julian developed his passion for property and the built environment notably sustainable development, strategy, the implementation of best practice and development of innovative solutions. Julian is also a regular author for JCT News.
Our Building Surveyors cover a broad geographic area which includes Shropshire, Mid Wales, the North West, East Midlands and West Midlands and all the town and cities including Welshpool, Shrewsbury, Chester, Telford, Wolverhampton, Manchester, Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Derby and Leicester – though we have taken on larger commissions from further afield. If you are in any doubt just ask and we would be delighted to assist.