Telford Property Due Diligence & Assurance
Property Due Diligence and Development Due Diligence is an integral part of any property development, business acquisition or real estate transaction and is designed to provide investors with the required assurance that the nature of any given transaction, the risks and issues associated with the land, property and real estate are fully understood before it is too late.
Property Due Diligence and Development Due Diligence covers a broad mandate of activities including Development Monitoring and Technical Advice and the range of transactions where we may be of assistance include:
- Property acquisition (See Building Surveys);
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Project Audits & reviews;
- Corporate restructuring;
- Joint Ventures & Public Private Partnerships; and
- Property development / development finance
At Record Associates we understand that when undertaking any property due diligence or development due diligence, speed is of the essence. Key property issues must be identified at the earliest stage and clear advice given so that decisions can be made promptly.
The full range of services offered by Record Associates are detailed below:
- Building Surveys
- Condition Surveys & Schedules of Condition
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Defects Diagnosis & Repair
- Dilapidations Consultancy
- Architectural Design
- Due Diligence & Assurance
- Development Monitoring
- Technical Advice
- Project & Programme Management
- Contract Administration / Employers Agent
- Strategic Property Advice
If you would like to discuss your situation, Ask the Expert about a specific enquiry or obtain a quotation then please Contact Us and we would be delighted to assist.